4 T-bone or rib pork chops, each at least 1 1/2 inches thick
4 ounces olive oil
1-2 tablespoons clancy’s fancy hot sauce, or similar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
1. In a large non-reactive bowl blend together the olive oil, hot sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
2. Add the pork chops making sure they are completely submerged in the mixture, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 6.
3. Grill the chops over gas, coal or wood to desired doneness 155 recommended.
4. Serve with grilled peach sauce.
4 peaches cut in half with pit removed
2 ounces virgin olive oil
4 ounces apple juice
1 ounce lemon juice
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
2 tablespoon sliced green onion
- Place grilled peaches on the grill for 2 minutes each side take off grill and slice.
- In a bowl add juices, pepper then whisk in oil and add green onion and grilled sliced peaches.
- Top grilled pork chops.